Swapping wallets to match your bags

kprice1019

O.G.
Nov 30, 2009
Do you tend to like to have a matching wallet to your bag? I have the mono zippy organizer love it, but just got the azur graceful with matching clemence, ordered online. I love the organizer worried I won’t love the clemence size, but like that it matches... am I being silly?

I have a DA and DE wallet (and a Vernis wallet I never use) but rarely swap. As long as the hardware color is the same (or don't clash too much) I don't mind my bags/accessories not matching. It would benefit me to pick up a smaller wallet sometime in the future though.

Reactions: kprice1019
I use the same wallet always. It fits my 4 C’s: cash, cards, contacts, and coins ha ha! I like a small wallet that does not take up much room and can be used for almost any size bag I use that day. If I am going out for an evening event and using a very tiny bag, such as a Chanel mini, I might have to switch to a plain card case, but it is rare that I carry my smallest bags. 4DC10C60-D07E-4F1A-92D8-D550B255D3C9.jpeg24C3277C-DC3F-434C-BD0F-E1AA615D5CA3.jpeg

I bought a Victorine to use as a compact wallet and I liked it so much I’ve never moved out of it. I’ve been carrying it for a year solid.

I only switch out of it and into a card case when carrying a small bag for the evening.

Reactions: bagwen and Bumbles