Swanky?

1. So-what did you get at the Neiman's Beauty event? Did they still have totes left?

2. ^^That's why I checked in this morning also. Let us know.

3. LOL! I'm out of town for a few days. . . barely getting to check in! :sad:

From Chanel I bought 2 Glossimers a lip pencil and a lipstick {I'll post which ones later when I can look at them} and the tinted moiturizer in Sunlit.
    I picked the red bag w/ that purchase. . . .
    I stashed my loot in my car then came back in for lunch and hit the Phyto counter and bought Defrisant and a few Kiehl's products and scored one more goodie bag, this time in black!
    I'm at my sister's in Okla this weekend and gave her the black tote filled w/ goodies, they don't have NM here.

LOVE you guys for checking in w/ me and thinking about me!:heart:

4. WOW!!! You are so lucky!! Enjoy your new beauty goodies! : )

5. thanks for letting us know. I'm sooo sorry your sister lives in Okla. (only kidding). You sound like me getting the two bags. I love free stuff. I love Kiehl's products also. Their face scrub and their lip stuff.
    I called chanel today and told them to send me the Sunlit. The Bronzelit is too dark. I will blend. Jill scolded me for letting them sell me the Bronzelit but I had just laid out the day before and was kinda dark.
    You will love the moisturizer. Did you get them to give you some samples of their moisturizer and serum? I got tons of samples. Let me know the lipstick shades you bought. I am going to send you a PM.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice