swanky mama ! About that python purse...

1. With the tassel . You mentioned it was to be made in lmtd. no's .. do you know how many ?

2. NO, but very limited I know. In fact, my boutique in Dallas was only getting one or two adn I expressed some interest so they made sure to sneak a couple extra so they'd have one in each color for me to see.
    The Chanle boutique SA, the NM SA and the Chanel rep that hosted the trunk show all 3 said it would become a collector's item because of it's limited production.

That bag is SO fine, I want one SOOO bad!:yes:

3. Its GORGEOUS... Saks NYC has a few!!

4. I think this is the bag my SA is trying to talk me into. I am leaning towards the patchwork for everyday wear and she likes the python as an 'itemy' type bag. I will have to see it and then judge.

Swanky, what did it look like and it what colors and price?

5. I saw a purply black one that was about the size of the classic flap... I don't know the price... but if I knew that kids wouldn't destroy the bag.. I would buy it in an instant... Children and skins do NOT mix!!

6. It's pretty small but POWERFUL!:love:
    The tassel is substantial, very posh and it tucks up perfectly under your arm, at about elbow length.

It's $2995 I think, but SO worth it, it's really a special bag.
    Please know that I usually DO NOT like exotics like this at all. I pick it up just playing then looked in the mirror and pretty much refused to put it down!:lol:

Not kidding :shocked:

It comes in a lot of colors surprisingly, but all are VERY discreet.
    I think I saw purple, but it had a lot of green in it too, then there's a red and a black I believe. Honestly, the colors are subtle, they're all neutral IRL.
    The skin was also very substantial, not delicate feeling at all.:love:

This is the one bag I'd love to try and justify:girlsigh:

7. Anyone see the python tote?

8. TOTE?!?!?! OMG... there is a tote?!?!

9. OMGosh YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UNfreakinBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!

And at $14k it should be! LOL!

It was seriously tricked out though, coin wallet, and tons of pockets. . . it was SO sweet!

10. From the Nordstrom PDF pics...

A33018 Y042688
    Python/Ruthenium
    $4995 (Yikes! But could be amazing...or 3/4 of a Birkin!)

Dk Beige
    Dk Green

The shape looks cerf-esque... Waiting for a report...LOL... No python sold in CA...

11. I'm posting pics . . . stand by . . .

12. It must be really small. . . the one I fondled was Cerf-esque and was $13 or 14k!!!

13. Okay, the Flap is $2875 and the small tote is $4995
    Just for kicks, the cuff is $895 and the ring is $225,
    the HOT pumps are $1090:heart:

As I mentioned above, there's also a B I G python tote in the $13-14k range.

python.jpg
  14. Every time I see these python numbers, they KILL me. They're so hot hot hot. Why doesn't money rain from the sky so I can have the whole set?

15. i've been drooling over that cerf-like python tote. it looks perfect!
    too bad about python in cali though!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice