Swanky, did you return your red MC?

1. Just curious if you decided to keep it or not.

I'm having buyers remorse over my red MC flap. I really think it's too small. I'm considering returning, and graduating up to the one you have. *or had.

How do you feel about the size of your MC to your grand shopping tote?

I have the grand shopping tote, and love the size--I don't want anything too much bigger than that. I've seen the pics, but am more interested to know howt he bag "feels" on.

2. I returned it, there's a thread about it.
    I also only had that Grand Shoping Tote less than a week, it had gold hardware and I only wear silver. . .
    The M/C is just so different structure-wise.
    I LOVED the M/C but realized that it's too unstructured for me personally.
    If I were to fill it up, it'd probably be fine, but there's no way I'd fill it up.
    Also, it is kind of a single compartment kind of bag, I mean there's pockets, but not 'sections'. KWIM?
    The GST is very structured, it stands on it's on when you set it down and there's 2 large compartments and a smaller central zippered one.
    I like that organization feature about it.

But like I said, they're just 2 totally different bags.
    The M/C is more stylish and casual and the GST is more classic and slightly dressier.

The bag felt fine on, about like the GST, but it's a bigger bag overall IMO.

Any of this make sense?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice