Swagger Shoulder Strap

zjones

Apr 30, 2016
Hello, ladies and gents. I'm interested in a Swagger but have noticed a lot of the reviews (at least on Coach's site) mention the shoulder strap coming undone quite easily and the bag falling off and/or contents spilling to the ground because of it. Have any of you encountered this, or are these extreme cases?

Thanks! :smile:
-Zach

Hello, ladies and gents. I'm interested in a Swagger but have noticed a lot of the reviews (at least on Coach's site) mention the shoulder strap coming undone quite easily and the bag falling off and/or contents spilling to the ground because of it. Have any of you encountered this, or are these extreme cases?

Thanks! :smile:
-Zach
It's happened to me multiple times and I find it annoying. I bought mine in September and knew there was a possibility it would happen when I bought it. My contents don't fall out because I dont keep my bag open while I'm out. I normally carry mine by the top handles and use the crossbody for when I need to be hands free. If you're going to carry it exclusively crossbody I'm not sure I would recommend it for that reason.