Svetty's growing collection

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I started collecting bags a couple of years ago so my collection is just beginning to grow! Its not as glamourous as some collections i have seen here, but its my little start :smile: Thank you all for watching!!!

DSC07705-vi.jpg DSC07706-vi.jpg DSC07707-vi.jpg DSC07708-vi.jpg DSC07709-vi.jpg
  2. More bags:smile:
    Speedy, Marc jacobs, LV, prada, Gucci

DSC07710-vi.jpg DSC07711-vi.jpg DSC07712-vi.jpg DSC07713-vi.jpg DSC07716-vi.jpg
  3. and some more...LV priscilla, Fendi , Chloe, Balenciaga, Gucci messenger

DSC07717-vi.jpg DSC07718-vi.jpg DSC07719-vi.jpg DSC07720-vi.jpg DSC07721-vi.jpg
  4. Last but not least...my latest addition Chanel

DSC07761-vi.jpg
  5. Ooooh but every piece is fabulous, lovely collection !

6. Wow...they are all so..pretty! I love the new Chanel!!

7. very nice pieces you have! Thanks for sharing!

8. Love the spy...gorgeous.....

9. love your paddy and the b-bag.. great items you got there..

10. woow
    great start!
    i really love ur bag collection...u have the best of the best...congrats
    cant wait to see ur next bag...:smile:

11. Thank you everybody for your kind words, its so great that i can share my obsessions and EVERYONE understands them here:smile:)

I dont think it will be long till my next purchase :shame:

12. LOVE LOVE LOVE the spy and the chanel

13. nice!

14. Every single bag is GORGEOUS!!!:love: You have great taste, dear!!!:graucho:

15. I love every single one of your bags! Great choices! WOW! I am especially loving your Chole's. Thanks for sharing:flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice