Suzzeee, I have a ? for you

kimee13

Kimee13
Nov 26, 2008
I'm looking to buy my first Gucci and am very interested in the $699 hobo you posted from the outlet today. Do you happen to know the name of it? I called and the SA(Amy) told me the one they have is the Charlotte and it has the G on both handles, from your pic I could only see one G. I'm looking for a bigger black hobo and this bag may be perfect -what do you think?

I'm new to TPF, otherwise, I would've IM'd/emailed you if I could've figured it out.

Thanks

I had the Charlotte on my wish list last season but it was the shoulder bag/tote version in black leather with black guccissima trim. I loved the "G" detailing on it and it was such a cute bag. I waited all season for it to go on sale but alas it never did and my boutique sold out of it (except for the python version).

I haven't tried the hobo version. But I vaguely remember someone on here getting a Charlotte and complained that wear the "G" attached to the bag started to tear away? Not sure if it was just defective or not. I'll see if I can find that post.

Thanks Flipchic 'cause, girl - I had no clue as to the name of that bag -- unless Yessie tells me I'm often clueless when I post these pics;) There are two pics of the same bag but in different colors so you can see the "G" on each side if you look at both pics (hopefully that makes sense - it's been a long, long day);)

I had bought the Charlotte hobo, but returned it because it didn't hang comfortable on my shoulder....just felt awkward. I think it's because the straps are long and the bag is fairly big. I'd definitely try it on first.
The medallion GG's are really cute.

I didn't take any modeling pics, but here are a few shots I took with my iphone.

GGCharlotte.jpg

ggc2.jpg