Suzi Folk Opinions

nlare

Feb 12, 2019
Hi everyone!

I’m looking to purchase my first pair of Christian Louboutin and I have decided to start with boots. I really like the look of the suzi folk but I would like to know if anyone owns this boots and what are your taught on it? If anyone has pictures of them wearing them, please feel free to share.

Thank you

Hi everyone!

I’m looking to purchase my first pair of Christian Louboutin and I have decided to start with boots. I really like the look of the suzi folk but I would like to know if anyone owns this boots and what are your taught on it? If anyone has pictures of them wearing them, please feel free to share.

Thank you

I have them. I have only got to wear them a few times because we had a rainy winter here. They are cute. I wouldn't say super comfortable, which is surprising because they are the 85mm heel. I did have to go up a full size on them because they were really tight across the toe and front of the foot.

Attachments

• IMG_20190413_144632_690.jpg
    IMG_20190413_144632_690.jpg
    368.8 KB · Views: 114
I have them. I have only got to wear them a few times because we had a rainy winter here. They are cute. I wouldn't say super comfortable, which is surprising because they are the 85mm heel. I did have to go up a full size on them because they were really tight across the toe and front of the foot.

Thank you replying! That is very surprising to hear about the comfort and thank you for the tip about the sizing.

I have them in multiple colours and find them to be one of his most comfortable styles once they are broken in. I've worn them for hours running errands, out to dinner & dancing, etc. I actually took these true to size and would not recommend sizing up unless you have a wide foot.

I have them in multiple colours and find them to be one of his most comfortable styles once they are broken in. I've worn them for hours running errands, out to dinner & dancing, etc. I actually took these true to size and would not recommend sizing up unless you have a wide foot.
Totally agree with comfort. I tried them on at their store and loved it. It’s just a shame they didn’t have my true size but I will be notified when it’s in the store.

Reactions: jenayb