SuzanneVuitton's Collection!

Hey guys! Thanks to a lovely message from Fiefkedeteut I decided I needed to update this thread! Before I show you some of my new goodies, lets talk about the Stephan Sprouse scarf!

After bringing it for repair I called 2 weeks later to ask if the had it back. The lady told me they did and I told her I was going to pick it up that week (i even told her the day) in the morning.
So that day, went to the store and a guy picks my scarf up and was going to show me how they fixed it.
To my AND HIS disbelieve, there was a needle IN THE SCARF, the hole was not fixed! So basicly, the lady on the phone lied to me.
He called that same lady, she told me SHE wasn't finishd with the scarf and I should come back in a couple of hours.
I was super disapointed, and when I came back later, it got worse. The same lady came back, basicly told me they could not fix it. She tried to secure the edges of the hole to make sure it wouldn't get any bigger and well..that was it! Can you believe that?I spend 475 euro on a scarf and months later, that is what they tell me?!
I am really bad in confrontations so I just walked out, feeling so sad and angry! This situation had changed my feelings for Vuitton, and I eventhough I still wear my scraf and still love it, I would not recommend anyone getting it. Unless you are filthy rich and 475 euro's means nothing to you ;)

On with the new goodies!!

In january I met up with a couple of girls I knew from a dutch forum. We have one thing in common: we love designer stuff!
So we went to Amsterdam, to the PC Hooftstraat for a little shopping! This is what I came home with!

Even though I was planning on boycotting Louis Vuitton for a while, I had to get this bandeau! I am crazy about animal print so that baby came home with me!

I also got a Tiffany necklace and bracelet, I wear them all the time!!

Attachments

• DSC_0006.JPG
    DSC_0006.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 213
  • DSC_0010.JPG
    DSC_0010.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 208
  • DSC_0032.JPG
    DSC_0032.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 308
  • DSC_0022.JPG
    DSC_0022.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 277
And this is what was in the little Mulberry box, a mini Bayswater for my keys!!

Attachments

• DSC_0023.JPG
    DSC_0023.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 259
  • mulberry1.jpg
    mulberry1.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 225
  • mulberry2.jpg
    mulberry2.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 215
In march my BF and I went to Milan! I was super excited for it because..I was getting myself a new bag!!

I knew I wanted the balenciaga work, but when I saw that one it just looked ginormous!!! I am not a skinny girl, so I prefer bigger bags but this one looked crazy on me! So I tried the next best thing, the city!! I was doubting about the reguler hw or the giant, the SA told me she prefered the regular one. She told me without me asking for her opinion, I knew she meant it in a good way but when I chose the giant hardware, she kinda gave me an aditute?
Well, whatever I was super happy with my new baby! May I present, Balenciaga City in Outremer with giant silver hardware

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0109.jpg

DSC_0156.jpg

^at Inter Milan dressing room! I remember thinking: I hope someone cleaned these benches :P What if a player came out of the shower and sat there, right where I placed my bag! lol
DSC_0164.jpg

^at A.C. Milan
balenciaga1.jpg

I also bought a Juicy bracelet and charm, and a Miu Miu bracelet
DSC_0119.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

A couple of weeks ago I finally bought them, the shoes I had been wanting for a while! Shopbop had a discount code so I bought the Tory Burch Reva flats! They are soooooo comfortable! I am going to NYC this october, I want to get a new pair!!
ToryBurchflats.jpg

And these baby's...I had allready seen them online but when I saw them in Milan I fell in love!! But I couldn't justify buying those shoes after buying the Balenciaga. For months I had been checking out online stores in hope they would go on sale, and finally, THEY DID! I liked the black and navy ones better, but this color was only 199 euro where i Bought them.They didn't have the black ones, a online shop had them but they are almost 100 euro's more expensive! For that kind of money, I am more than happy with this color!
Meet my Miu Miu shoes!
schoenenmiumiu.jpg

schoenenmiumiu2.jpg

schoenenmiumiu3.jpg

And that's it for now! I really have to cut back on designer items since I lost my job and it is really hard to find a new one. I am also going to beauty school (I don't know if that is the right word ;) I keep thinking about that song from the movie Grease!) next september and need to have money for that.
I am going to London next month and might find some good deal during the sale, and I plan on getting a MBMJ bag in october in NYC since they are just way cheaper there! I also fell in love with the Shirley ballerina flats from Vuitton, so maybe I'll skip the MBMJ bag and get those instead!
Anyway, here a some random pictures to leave you guys with, for now ;)

I moved in december, and this is how I store my bags now!
DSC_0046-1.jpg

And just a picture from my sunnies :smile: I also bought Ray-Ban's a while back but I can't find them anywhere! :sad:
Ursula1.jpg

I hope you enjoyed my little update! :kiss: