Suvi Daydream in Coffee Bean. llaga22's first MJ reveal. loot fron 12/2 at Off Saks!

Woah that's a lotta loot. Did you go for the 40% off handbag night? Congrats on your suvi! It's so cute ;) I'm going to Off 5th this weekend with a 40% off coupon. Can't wait!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

:nuts:
WOW -- I've never seen a Leather Lined Suvi before!!
I've seen the Daydream Stam and Hobo bags w/leather, but not the Suvi
that's gorgeous!!
what a great bag for your first reveal!!

thanks everyone. I have 2 MARC by MJ but never MJ collection bag. I was so excited when I saw this at Off Saks. There were only 2 of them and another lady was holding the other one taking pics for her daughter to see. I was so floored with the yummy leather, so soft and buttery. And the bomb is the leather lining. Isn't she lovely? I was so eXcited in fact, I could not wait to go home and check Out the name. you see, fROM the outlet, I went straight to work. ( 3-11). So imagine the pain! hehehheh! I can not believe it...and the price was so good. 599-40%... yum!

:nuts:
WOW -- I've never seen a Leather Lined Suvi before!!
I've seen the Daydream Stam and Hobo bags w/leather, but not the Suvi
that's gorgeous!!
what a great bag for your first reveal!!

That was exactly what I was gonna say! I had 3 Daydreams at one point. :nuts:
I thought only the hobo came in both cloth and leather interior. She is a beauty; congrats on your find!

That was exactly what I was gonna say! I had 3 Daydreams at one point. :nuts:
I thought only the hobo came in both cloth and leather interior. She is a beauty; congrats on your find!
i am not very familiar with MJ, except for the famous stam... but yeah, it is a great first MJ. thanks.