Sutton

I have both,.....even though the sutton has a snap close no one would be able to get in it and im also very wary about other people...depend which size your looking at i have a medium suttons and one large i prefer to medium size its alot lighter than the selma i think as well but there both fab bags

Do you find the snap or zipper is easiest to open and close? How do you like the Saffiano leather? I have never had snap closures or Saffiano leather in a handbag:smile:In fact this is my first Michael Kors. I am 50 years old and my first "real handbag". I am so excited just not sure what to get. Thank for the help!

Do you find the snap or zipper is easiest to open and close? How do you like the Saffiano leather? I have never had snap closures or Saffiano leather in a handbag:smile:In fact this is my first Michael Kors. I am 50 years old and my first "real handbag". I am so excited just not sure what to get. Thank for the help!
I also have both and prefer the zipper closure of the Selma. However, the magnetic snap closure (tongue) of the Sutton isn't too cumbersome. It's there to keep your stuff intact since the top is open. Saffiano leather is wonderful because it is scratch, water, and stain resistant.

About the same for me really to open...just depends what you prefer but think there both as good as each other. Love the saffiano never marks and if it does it will wipe off. Saffiano is very structured it stays in shape which i love. The start of many. Get the one you want the most firs then maybe next time get the other one

About the same for me really to open...just depends what you prefer but think there both as good as each other. Love the saffiano never marks and if it does it will wipe off. Saffiano is very structured it stays in shape which i love. The start of many. Get the one you want the most firs then maybe next time get the other one

Agreed with everything said here about Saffiano leather. I use the Selma as a work bag and it's nice not to have to worry about scratches or sagging leather.