Suspected fake from jomashop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely think it's too bad that she didnt take detailed photos of the normal things people use to authenticate a Spy bag. I think Jomashop is a very trusted retailer among the Forum, and this doesnt really convince me that they've started selling fake bags. I also hope it doesnt sway people to not buy from them...there are so few places to buy authentic merch at discounted prices already.

I definitely think it's too bad that she didnt take detailed photos of the normal things people use to authenticate a Spy bag. I think Jomashop is a very trusted retailer among the Forum, and this doesnt really convince me that they've started selling fake bags. I also hope it doesnt sway people to not buy from them...there are so few places to buy authentic merch at discounted prices already.

I completely agree. I have never heard any complaints other than this one, and this poster never showed us any pics, so I think we just have to ignore it.

In a worse case scenario, you can purchase, have it authenticated for peace of mind and if it's a fake, just return it. Most chances are its the real deal - and they do have good prices.

Agree, I have purchased a few times and all their stuff has always been authentic.

Just checked out Jomashop and found they have a UNSATISFACTORY rating at the Better Business Bureau - and also have read very bad reviews on E-Opinions - not about fakes but about very bad customer service, bait & switch, not refunding people, etc.
Also - the address they give on their website is a UPS drop box store -

Just checked out Jomashop and found they have a UNSATISFACTORY rating at the Better Business Bureau - and also have read very bad reviews on E-Opinions - not about fakes but about very bad customer service, bait & switch, not refunding people, etc.
Also - the address they give on their website is a UPS drop box store -

Yes, you keep posting these factiods, and we keep telling you we have all had great experiences at Jomashop. I'm not sure exactly what your point is here. If you don't want to buy from them, then don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.