Susan Lucci?

temo

Jul 13, 2006
Just thought I'd share this. I picked up this bag while thrifting yesterday. Never heard of "Susan Lucci Bags" before. I'm assuming it was some sort of HSN product offered in the United States at some point in time.(?) Probably low price point . . . but, I must admit to liking it. It's croc embossed leather with decent hardware and seems very functional! It has pretty pink lining and once I put my stuff in it, I couldn't resist using it. Anyone seen any of these SL bags before? :smile:

attachment.php

Attachments

• crocembossedtote4.jpg
    crocembossedtote4.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 1,125
  • crocembossedtote5.jpg
    crocembossedtote5.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 672
  • crocembossedtote6.jpg
    crocembossedtote6.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 642
Nice looking bag. From what I have seen, Ms. Lucci has sold many types of items on HSN, so you may be correct about the bag's origins. I envy those who find such nice bags at their local thrift stores. The ones in my area have nothing but cheap, torn up vinyl bags from the 70s and 80s.

Thanks ladies! Hey, I used it to go to work today, and it felt good! Even got a compliment on it already. No one needs to know it cost me only 9.99.;)

LOVE that bag! Very classy!
Thanks pg! It's one of those bags that just "feels right" ya know? I can't imagine that a lot of thought goes into the design of these kinds of bags. I don't know if it's "by design" or "by accident" but I really like how those chain links seem to work with the leather strap. :smile: