Suryi L or Speedy B35

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am having a hard time deciding between a black patent leather Surya or a DE Speedy B35. Thing is I can get both for around same price preloved of course so I am trying to get the biggest bang for my buck. Usually more of a shoulder bag girl. I have an artsy in mono and NF MM in DA and a few SLG's. So I don't have a crossbody +1 for speedy but I have a lot of blk outfits +1 for Surya.
    HELP. lol. Thanks

2. Here are the two ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394663848.580699.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394663856.351921.jpg

3. speedy b 35.

4. Surya

5. Personally, I'm not liking the look of the glossy L.. Maybe if it's a Mahina.. So I'd go for Speedy B.. Very functional.

6. Mmm.. hard choice! I had the Surya and also the mahina L in Noir and Gris. I ended up selling the Surya as it was a bit too shiny for me I found it would suit someone younger as I am 41, but I don't like speedy's so I would still choose the Surya over the speedy. I love ALL the mahinas :biggrin:

7. 43 here but since I think it is a great deal at 1290. I think I will give it a try shine and all. Yes would love a regular mahina just can't afford/to impatient to save. Worse case I end up selling it. Been there done that oh too many times. :sad:

8. Yay! Good on you! That s too good a price to pass up, it is a dressy bag too,. I'm sure you'll enjoy it :biggrin:

9. I vote for the Speedy B. You can't go wrong with the classic! I'm a shoulder bag girl myself and love my speedy B. The Suriya looks dated IMHO. Then again I've never been a fan of patent leather.

10. My favourite LV bag is Surya so you can imagine my answer ;)...

11. I vote speedy b- I think Mahina in general looks dated and is rightfully being retired by LV. The shiny version looks very dated to me.

12. I vote for speedy