Suryi L or Speedy B35

TeamHutchens

Blessed
O.G.
Jan 4, 2009
I am having a hard time deciding between a black patent leather Surya or a DE Speedy B35. Thing is I can get both for around same price preloved of course so I am trying to get the biggest bang for my buck. Usually more of a shoulder bag girl. I have an artsy in mono and NF MM in DA and a few SLG's. So I don't have a crossbody +1 for speedy but I have a lot of blk outfits +1 for Surya.
HELP. lol. Thanks

Personally, I'm not liking the look of the glossy L.. Maybe if it's a Mahina.. So I'd go for Speedy B.. Very functional.

Mmm.. hard choice! I had the Surya and also the mahina L in Noir and Gris. I ended up selling the Surya as it was a bit too shiny for me I found it would suit someone younger as I am 41, but I don't like speedy's so I would still choose the Surya over the speedy. I love ALL the mahinas :biggrin:

43 here but since I think it is a great deal at 1290. I think I will give it a try shine and all. Yes would love a regular mahina just can't afford/to impatient to save. Worse case I end up selling it. Been there done that oh too many times. :sad:

43 here but since I think it is a great deal at 1290. I think I will give it a try shine and all. Yes would love a regular mahina just can't afford/to impatient to save. Worse case I end up selling it. Been there done that oh too many times. :sad:

Yay! Good on you! That s too good a price to pass up, it is a dressy bag too,. I'm sure you'll enjoy it :biggrin:

I vote speedy b- I think Mahina in general looks dated and is rightfully being retired by LV. The shiny version looks very dated to me.