Surya

OK...this is just my opinion...but I think it looks like an elegant garbage bag. I would not buy it...it just does not speak to me at all. I feel I can get a much nicer looking bag for the price.

Yah... The price is quite steep for a patent leather bag. The cheapest patent leather bag is vernis. Oh. . why does Suhali is also in 3K range? I don't get it though. It's not like anything special on them. So plain. I hate plain bags. I like decorations. I mean, like the design or hardware.

Yah... The price is quite steep for a patent leather bag. The cheapest patent leather bag is vernis. Oh. . why does Suhali is also in 3K range? I don't get it though. It's not like anything special on them. So plain. I hate plain bags. I like decorations. I mean, like the design or hardware.
Yeah...I know what you mean...I haven't figured that one out yet.:confused1:

I like my patent leather but i like them to have somewhat of a structure! And for 3K and up.. :wacko: Mahina I'd pay that amount for though!

I guess every brand has to have their higher end range to keep it 'exclusive'... the amount of leather and work that goes into them as well... I love the Suhali Lockit and their old L'Ingénieux.... ultimate HG bags for me!

In your opinion, what do u think about Surya XL? And why the hell is it in 3K range?

I like the Cherry color! The rest of the colors I don't care for!

I wouldn't pay 3k+ for it though for a couple reasons... I prefer the L size. XL is too big on me. And I prefer to buy bags that I think I will use for years and I'm afraid this bag will look dated several years from now.

For 3k, I'd buy something from the Suhali line!

ditto!!!! for those people who didn't know.... im a boy :biggrin: anyways.... i LOVE anything patent leather, including the surya. i would just get vernis before the surya

I am a guy too, but I am gay so that may be exception. AND I don't care what people think. I mean, hell, I am carrying LV because I can damn afford to.

I am a guy too, but I am gay so that may be exception. AND I don't care what people think. I mean, hell, I am carrying LV because I can damn afford to.
hahaha i agree. if i didn't care about money, i wouldn't care what the price tag was..... as long as it looks good on me. but right now, i don't have that kind of endless cash flow, so there's no way that bag would be in my collection as of now.....