Survey of the Day: How Long Have You Worked At Your Current Job?

?

How Long Have You Worked At Your Current Job?

1. Less Than Six Months

2. Six Months to A Year

3. One to Three Years

4. Three to Six Years

5. Six to 10 years

6. More than 10 years

7. I dont have a Job

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. How Long have you worked at your current job?
    Do you enjoy it?
    :flowers:

2. ALmost 6 mos exactly. And yep, I enjoy it.

3. one year and one month, almost exactly. i enjoy it, but i'm getting a little sick of it. it's just a part time job for school, though, so it could be a lot worse.

4. About two months. I love the people I work with, but I'm getting tired of the actual job.

5. I work for my father's business in No. VA. I've worked since he started it 3 years ago..planning on working here as long as possible. He eventually wants to sell it & retire to Florida. I have no complaints about my job.

6. i've had my own studio with my bf, we're doing photography, film, documentary & graphic design. i love doing this, i'm glad i quit my office 4 years ago :P

7. I start my new job on Monday! :biggrin: Hopefully I will like it better than my old job.

8. I've been at the same company 7 years but have had about just as many jobs. 3 have been promotions, however. Current one, loving it but I'm still interviewing for the next big thang.

9. Six weeks. I like it so far.

10. Almost 2 years. It's getting more challenging and I like it and I hope to stay here for a long time.

11. 17 Years the beginning of last month. ;)

12. 3 years with my current company (VP of the healthcare division with 200+employees). 11 years total in consulting with other firms including big 4. 15 years on the hospital side so a total of 26 years in healthcare, and have been in management since 1984. Its stressful and demanding, but I have been in healthcare since I was a candystriper. Love the field.

13. ive been in my position for 5 1/2 months.. however, i've been with the company for a little over 2 years now..

14. Training was a month and I've only actually been working about three months, so far I like it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice