Surprisingly pleased with my new zippy compact wallet!

I spoke to customer services in the UK about the Epi ZCW as I have been waiting for them to come back in stock. They said that they were not being discontinued but were experiencing shortages. They said that they will be available to order by mail order in a few weeks!

That's good to know! Thank you. Did you happen to ask about colors? Any new ones?

One positive is that if you can track down one that you love before they re-stock, they all seem to be MIF. At least, everyone I have seen was MIF. It will be interesting to see where the new ones are coming from.

I spoke to customer services in the UK about the Epi ZCW as I have been waiting for them to come back in stock. They said that they were not being discontinued but were experiencing shortages. They said that they will be available to order by mail order in a few weeks!

Good to hear!
Although that is what I was told by the US hotline concerning the insolite coin purse....which was discontinued. Why do they do this? The whole misinformation and denial of things? You would think if they are going to discontinue then they would want to sell the remainder.
Anyway, this is positive news....maybe I can pick up a carmine via the UK! Thanks for the intel!

I also love my ZCW in Mono. I use it in my smaller sized handbags (rotating out of a Zippy typically).

I loved it so much that I got an Epi Black. I guess I was lucky to get one before the discontinuance/shortage.

Black just goes with just about everything so that's why I chose it. But the Mono just can't be beat! :smile:

That's good to know! Thank you. Did you happen to ask about colors? Any new ones?

One positive is that if you can track down one that you love before they re-stock, they all seem to be MIF. At least, everyone I have seen was MIF. It will be interesting to see where the new ones are coming from.

I didn't ask about colours unfortunately, although I really hope that the colour range is expanded!

Good to hear!
Although that is what I was told by the US hotline concerning the insolite coin purse....which was discontinued. Why do they do this? The whole misinformation and denial of things? You would think if they are going to discontinue then they would want to sell the remainder.
Anyway, this is positive news....maybe I can pick up a carmine via the UK! Thanks for the intel!

I have to admit, I'll believe it when I see them restocked and ready to order! I never entirely believe what they tell me, which is a real shame

Apparetly they do have some available in the Bond Street store (Maison).....