Jimmy Choo Surprised to be posting in this forum!

mpepe32

O.G.
Jan 20, 2009
Long story short is that I never wear heels because I have MS and have balance issues. So I never thought I'd make a choo purchase. Plus, my passion is always handbags over shoes for me anyways. But low and behold I was at a winners runway location (the Canadian version of tj maxx). When I saw the cutest little bag on the upper shelf of the display. It was a black leather stellar and it was instant love. I never can carry large bags so this bag was perfect and casual enough I think to use as an everyday bag. I'm not good at posting pics. But found the bag on overstock:

http://www.overstock.com/Clothing-S...x=1&AID=10668447&PID=6152083&SID=cxx11j513tlh

It is just so well made imo and totally worth every penny. I ended up paying $699 which I think is well below retail. It was one of those days I was feeling depressed as mothers day was coming up and it reminds me of the 5 little angels that weren't meant to be (miscarriages) and although materialistic things can't replace a baby's love, it was something that made me happy and jolted me into realizing that I should appreciate the present and the enjoy mothers day with my mom while I still have her. Happy mothers day to all the he lucky ladies out there and thanks for letting me share my purchase:smile:

Oh...I am so sorry for your losses. I have never had a miscarriage, but my DIL did so I know how it must hurt. So glad you found a cute little Choo to make you feel special!!! There is nothing wrong in feeling your feelings and sharing with your Mom :smile: