Surprised to be posting in this forum!

mpepe32

O.G.
Jan 20, 2009
ontario
Long story short is that I never wear heels because I have MS and have balance issues. So I never thought I'd make a choo purchase. Plus, my passion is always handbags over shoes for me anyways. But low and behold I was at a winners runway location (the Canadian version of tj maxx). When I saw the cutest little bag on the upper shelf of the display. It was a black leather stellar and it was instant love. I never can carry large bags so this bag was perfect and casual enough I think to use as an everyday bag. I'm not good at posting pics. But found the bag on overstock:

http://www.overstock.com/Clothing-S...x=1&AID=10668447&PID=6152083&SID=cxx11j513tlh

It is just so well made imo and totally worth every penny. I ended up paying $699 which I think is well below retail. It was one of those days I was feeling depressed as mothers day was coming up and it reminds me of the 5 little angels that weren't meant to be (miscarriages) and although materialistic things can't replace a baby's love, it was something that made me happy and jolted me into realizing that I should appreciate the present and the enjoy mothers day with my mom while I still have her. Happy mothers day to all the he lucky ladies out there and thanks for letting me share my purchase:smile:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

jmcadon

Jimmy Choo lover
Jul 2, 2007
Northern California
Oh...I am so sorry for your losses. I have never had a miscarriage, but my DIL did so I know how it must hurt. So glad you found a cute little Choo to make you feel special!!! There is nothing wrong in feeling your feelings and sharing with your Mom :smile: