Surprised there's no dedicated threat to Girin?

Nosey77

Jan 21, 2014
http://global.girinlife.com/en/html/photos/photos01.php?ptype=list&code=before_after&category=73

Has anyone had any direct experience with them? I've seen a lot of great results on realself in regards to DES, etc. I'm trying to decide between Girin and Teium for non incisional Des and epi. They seem to be a smaller clinic with only 2 doctors which I like (non factory, no chance of switching doctors on you) and they state that they don't overcharge foreigners which is great. Someone posted a glowing review of them in the DES master thread recently.

I just did my rhinoplasty with Banobagi and I'm going to do facial contouring next. Girin is one of the clinics I have in mind but the review on realself is definitely scary...

Last edited:
Did you write about Banobagi here? What did you want and how has it turned out so far?

Go read the last post here about Girin http://forum.purseblog.com/asian-plastic-surgery-and-cosmetic-procedures/v-line-rhinoplasty-at-girin-910360-3.html. Check the rest of the site as well.

Yes, I actually posted my experience and pics under the thread "My experience with DocfinderKorea and Banobagi" except that I spelt Banobagi wrongly as Banobaji ... :x. I did rhinoplasty with Dr Lee Hyeon Taek and I'm satisfied with the results. I don't know if it's his skills or what but my recovery was kinda easy. No stuffed up nose and minimal swelling and bruising.

I think I will strike Girin off my list lol.

I don't know, I have a bit of a long face and some clinics said that doing facial contouring i.e. Zygoma reduction, jaw surgery and genioplasty may make my face look longer and thinner. They recommend hair transplant to forehead and fats grafting instead... I'm still considering ... But I really want to have a V-shaped face...

Yes, I actually posted my experience and pics under the thread "My experience with DocfinderKorea and Banobagi" except that I spelt Banobagi wrongly as Banobaji ... :x. I did rhinoplasty with Dr Lee Hyeon Taek and I'm satisfied with the results. I don't know if it's his skills or what but my recovery was kinda easy. No stuffed up nose and minimal swelling and bruising.

I think I will strike Girin off my list lol.

I don't know, I have a bit of a long face and some clinics said that doing facial contouring i.e. Zygoma reduction, jaw surgery and genioplasty may make my face look longer and thinner. They recommend hair transplant to forehead and fats grafting instead... I'm still considering ... But I really want to have a V-shaped face...

I've read that thread, sorry. I think things are starting to run together for me since I've read so much today. :lol::lol::lol: