Surprise Reveal! Petite Malle Epi Rouge

Thanks for the additional shots … love your stole too.. disappointed that it was not produced with the removable cover.
Have you used this beauty yet?
You're welcome. It's too bad that mine didn't come with the cover, I'm not sure if any of the other versions will though. Unfortunately, I've been swamped at work and haven't been able to take her out yet.

thanks for these mod pics drgnrw, its always great to see what they look like on. This bag is such a unique piece and absolutely gorgeous. Congrats again.. :nuts:
You're welcome vinbenphon1 and thank you again. I love love this bag, it's so special.

I got a surprise phone call yesterday from my SA... my petite malle was ready to be picked up! The launch date is August 15, but they were able to release mine early. I am super happy with the bag, the craftsmanship is excellent.

Here it is!

Wow so pretty! How much is this one? I assume it's more than the monogram one? Did you get it from a boutique or department store?

Wow so pretty! How much is this one? I assume it's more than the monogram one? Did you get it from a boutique or department store?

Thanks. I believe the monogram and regular epi versions are the same price. The metallic epi version is more expensive. This version costs $5200 CAD now, as per the website. I ordered it at an LV within a department store.

@ drgnrw - we're bag twins! Just got mine yesterday. Totally unexpected purchase :smile: it just so happened that when I asked they had one available.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410793087.152917.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410793087.152917.jpg
    913.6 KB · Views: 170