*Surprise* Mini Haul on a Holiday!

1. Am on a family vacation in Melbourne and since the toddler is napping in the car, DH suggested that he drop me off at the Hermes store so I can shop in peace :biggrin: alone.
    IMG_0138.JPG
    I have a regular SA in my home country but sometimes I am curious to see what other stores might offer....

uhpharm01 likes this.
  2. The trainee sales associate was very kind to show me a couple of scarves, arm candy but there's nothing that I really want..
    I saw a Croc Constance wallet, totally to die for but I wanted a small bag I said....
    IMG_0137.JPG

cafecreme15 and christina86 like this.
  3. Here here

dollychic likes this.
  4. Here!

dollychic likes this.
  5. Ohhh a live one!! Did you get a Constance? Perhaps a mini Roulis or Hazan?

dollychic likes this.
  6. Had a marvelous time chatting to the sales associate and we were talking about my penchant for pink stuff and bags with slings as I have a young toddler and another baby OTW.
    She suggested a Berlin but really it's not my style but moments later she said, LEMME SEE WHAT I HAVE AT THE BACK
    IMG_0136.JPG
    ROSE AZALEE IN A LINDY 26!
    A perfect mini bag!
    IMG_0139.JPG

7. Congrats! I love the Lindy at that colour is stunning!

dollychic likes this.
  8. Gorgeous color!! Love rose azalee. And you've picked the perfect twillys for it!

dollychic likes this.
  9. So pretty!!! Huge congrats to you!!!!!

dollychic likes this.
  10. IMG_0140.JPG

To be honest I didn't walk in expecting anything since I'm on holiday and not exactly looking to purchase a bag but it's such a cute bag in Evercolor and the color is to die for since I love everything PINK! Here's my Rose Confetti Lindy in 30... Rose Azalee's older sister I guess! :p

prepster, Passau, smallfry and 5 others like this.
  11. Super sweet and cute
    Fabulous color

dollychic likes this.
  12. I have a Croco Constance and a Constance wallet in Rose Tyrien so Constance is not in my consideration at the moment but I do love my Constances!

Thank u! Pinks are hard to come by in my home country so I was quite surprised!

Thank you! I think we spent more time looking at matching Twillys that day :p

Thank u love! I'm elated too!

cafecreme15 likes this.
  13. Super sweet yes ~ Thank u!!!

14. IMG_0141.JPG
    Dressed her up with my existing charms! Love the Twillys too! Thanks for letting me share! :smile:
    And here's my get-up boarding the plane heading home....

IMG_0142.JPG
  15. So chic! Love the robot jacket too!

dollychic likes this.