Surprise - I was looking for this when I bought this!

Yes, I snagged the taupe!!! Thank you for the reassurance that I made a good decision!!

Oh my gosh please tell me you got the taupe! It is stunning. The black vintage is a classic but I feel like your 227 reissue has you covered in the black-bag-with-a-vintage-vibe category of your collection, so getting the vintage flap wouldn't add too much to your collection.

That taupe bag is breath-taking!! And looks like it's in better condition than the vintage flap. (As much as I'm partial to vintage flaps, I would choose that taupe double flap in a heartbeat.) Can't wait for a pic when you've received!

Reactions: gettinpurseonal
I was looking for this black vintage jumbo lambskin single flap....found it....but then I saw this caviar taupe double flap and I could not resist. Hmmmm, do I still want the black one? I do currently have a black Reissue 227, if that makes a difference. View attachment 4240262 View attachment 4240263
Whoa, biggest congrats on getting the taupe!!!:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::love::love::love:The black vintage is also a true magnificent beauty:girlsigh:

Thank you, Kendie26. I may still get a black vintage flap eventually. One had a couple of wear issues - the leather in the strap was very cracked. And the one in the photo cost quite a bit more. So I’m going to think about it.

Whoa, biggest congrats on getting the taupe!!!:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::love::love::love:The black vintage is also a true magnificent beauty:girlsigh:

Reactions: Kendie26
I was looking for this black vintage jumbo lambskin single flap....found it....but then I saw this caviar taupe double flap and I could not resist. Hmmmm, do I still want the black one? I do currently have a black Reissue 227, if that makes a difference. View attachment 4240262 View attachment 4240263
You definitely made the right decision!
You already have a black one to wear for the same occasions, so I would have gone for the taupe as well!