Surprise - I was looking for this when I bought this!

1. I was looking for this black vintage jumbo lambskin single flap....found it....but then I saw this caviar taupe double flap and I could not resist. Hmmmm, do I still want the black one? I do currently have a black Reissue 227, if that makes a difference. 1AE56056-A137-4CC8-9A85-3C997002C113.jpeg 6E15ED69-F554-4FAF-9CA9-D0573B954F9A.jpeg

2. Oh my gosh please tell me you got the taupe! It is stunning. The black vintage is a classic but I feel like your 227 reissue has you covered in the black-bag-with-a-vintage-vibe category of your collection, so getting the vintage flap wouldn't add too much to your collection.

Grill, Ceeyahd and gettinpurseonal like this.
  3. The taupe is gorgeous! Can’t wait to see in real life pics. Absolutely perfect neutral!

Ceeyahd and gettinpurseonal like this.
  4. Yes, I snagged the taupe!!! Thank you for the reassurance that I made a good decision!!

Grill, MsCho, GRI24 and 5 others like this.
  5. That taupe bag is breath-taking!! And looks like it's in better condition than the vintage flap. (As much as I'm partial to vintage flaps, I would choose that taupe double flap in a heartbeat.) Can't wait for a pic when you've received!

gettinpurseonal likes this.
  6. :drool: :loveeyes: LOVE that taupe!! Is this the taupe from last year (17B)?
    Major congrats on this BEAUTY!!

Kendie26 likes this.
  7. Whoa, biggest congrats on getting the taupe!!!:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::love::love::love:The black vintage is also a true magnificent beauty:girlsigh:

8. Thank you, Kendie26. I may still get a black vintage flap eventually. One had a couple of wear issues - the leather in the strap was very cracked. And the one in the photo cost quite a bit more. So I’m going to think about it.

Kendie26 likes this.
  9. I love the taupe! So glad you got it! It's gorgeous!!!!!!

10. Congratulations on scoring the taupe - she’s a beauty!

11. Great choice! Gorgeous!

12. Love the taupe, looks to be in great condition! Always best to get what your heart wants more, definitely made the right decision and you could always get the other style next time!

13. You definitely made the right decision!
    You already have a black one to wear for the same occasions, so I would have gone for the taupe as well!

14. Bibi, I’m not sure which season this leather is from. I’ll look at the code when I get it. It it was too pretty to pass up regardless!!

15. Congratulations! The taupe is gorgeous :smile: