Surprise from SA: Mono Watercolor + Mono Camouflage

^ i disagree, i think they'll be a bit more difficult to copy. the process of producing these seem complicated, time-consuming and costly. i doubt the fakers will even bother to try. i've yet to see a fake Mono Mirage with the degradé/ombre effect.

They are out there, Mr. D -- ugly as sin, but out there. The fakers will make their own variations. I still have nightmares about mutant cerises.

They are out there, Mr. D -- ugly as sin, but out there. The fakers will make their own variations. I still have nightmares about mutant cerises.

yes i've seen similar faux Mirage bags. but the Mono Canvas they use is just the regular version, no two-tone fading. my point is, if they can't replicate the Mirage, i doubt they'll bother with the Camo and Aquarelle versions. too time consuming and expensive to reproduce. same reason why fake Multicolours only have less than half of the colours used on the original MC.

yes i've seen similar faux Mirage bags. but the Mono Canvas they use is just the regular version, no two-tone fading. my point is, if they can't replicate the Mirage, i doubt they'll bother with the Camo and Aquarelle versions. too time consuming and expensive to reproduce. same reason why fake Multicolours only have less than half of the colours used on the original MC.

Oh, I'm sorry! You're referring to "AAAAAA Quality" <cough cough> fakes. I thought you meant just any half-axxed attempt to fake up an LV. And you're right. The so-close-just-missed-it versions aren't there. Or at least, not so I've noticed.