Surprise! Espresso Bella & Cigar Organizer

tenKrat

O.G.
Jul 29, 2008
I received these surprise birthday gifts from DH, a Bella in Espresso and organizer in Cigar. So stoked because I had been admiring both items for a while. My awesome SA helped DH figure out what to get me. (My SA knows what's on my wish list.)

Working hard to soften up the leather.

Out of the boxes and into the light:
IMG_1474677435.617681.jpg

At Starbucks today:
IMG_1474677475.493011.jpg

Ooooh nice! The more I see Espresso, the more I'm coming around to it. I like the deep, dark of Espresso.
The Organizer/Travel Wallet is awesome. They are really handy.
Oh, and happy birthday :flowers:

Very nice DH! Beautiful pieces. I think espresso is a keeper.

Congrats on your goodies.
This is my first dark brown bag. BV does wonderful neutrals.
Happy birthday! The Bella is my favorite bag! Give it two weeks for the straps to soften.
Thanks for the heads up. I've been hanging Bella on a door knob with stuff in it to speed up the process.
Happy birthday! Am also a big fan of Bella and espresso is a great elegant color!
I probably would not have picked out Bella on my own. My SA showed her to me and the different ways to wear her by moving the handles around. Then I noticed another customer wearing hers, which was broken in, slouchy, and beautiful.
Happy Birthday! Sweet surprises! Though I do not own the Bella, I love this bag. I had seen the organiser's compartments and find it very useful.
Yes, there are plenty of compartments. My iPhone easily fits inside without the organizer getting hideously bulky.
Happy birthday!

Bella is definitely one of my favorites. Enjoy!
I can see it becoming my favorite BV. I love how secure it is even though it's not a zip top.
Happy birthday! What lovely gifts (flowers, too!). Enjoy!
Thank you!
Happy Birthday tenKrat!! Lovely gifts from your DH!
Hi, Msd, nice to see you here! Thank you!
Very pretty Happy Birthday[emoji512]
Thank you! I'm guessing you have a birthday this month, too.

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
I received these surprise birthday gifts from DH, a Bella in Espresso and organizer in Cigar. So stoked because I had been admiring both items for a while. My awesome SA helped DH figure out what to get me. (My SA knows what's on my wish list.)

Working hard to soften up the leather.

Out of the boxes and into the light:
View attachment 3474379

At Starbucks today:
View attachment 3474381

Happy birthday! How beautiful your gifts are!

Reactions: tenKrat
What beauties! That travel wallet looks very familiar, too - I got one years ago, then put it in a drawer and forgot all about it ... Having seen yours, I think it is high time to dig it out!