~Surprise Empreinte Reveal~

It is STUNNING!! Congratulations! I'm going to the boutique tomorrow to "purse pose" with it and the epi Alma. I was all set on Alma but now I'm thinking it will be the St Germain Noir. I love the colors. Especially Dune, so elegant.

I hope you enjoy it!

Congrats! It's beautiful! Enjoy!

Thank you!! I will!!!
It is STUNNING!! Congratulations! I'm going to the boutique tomorrow to "purse pose" with it and the epi Alma. I was all set on Alma but now I'm thinking it will be the St Germain Noir. I love the colors. Especially Dune, so elegant.

I hope you enjoy it!

Thank you tlo!! You can't go wrong with either!! Yes Dune is pretty too!! Good luck!!

Love it, congrats! I tried this one at the store when I was there on Friday, but in the pink (Dalia I think) and I almost melted. It's such perfection this bag, and works incredibly well also cross-body. This is SO on my wishlist... Enjoy!!!

Last edited:
Love it, congrats! I tried this one at the store when I was there on Friday, but in the pink (Dalia I think) and I almost melted. It's such perfection this bag, and works incredibly well also cross-body. This is SO on my wishlist... Enjoy!!!

Thank you!! Dahlia is such a pretty color!! I thought I would be too short wearing it crossbody but it is not too bad! LOL!

The purse is so glamorous. Enjoy! :smile:

Lovely!!! Congrats!

Thank you!!

Heart, the bag looks amazing on you!!! :yahoo: Totally love it on you! It is great to see the bag on someone else than just me... :lolots::giggles:
You know how I love the bag... Absolutely my favorite! Glad to be such enabler :lol:
Big congrats on getting her, my twin!