~Surprise Empreinte Reveal~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congrats! It's beautiful! Enjoy!

2. It is STUNNING!! Congratulations! I'm going to the boutique tomorrow to "purse pose" with it and the epi Alma. I was all set on Alma but now I'm thinking it will be the St Germain Noir. I love the colors. Especially Dune, so elegant.

I hope you enjoy it!

3. Thank you!! I will!!!

Thank you tlo!! You can't go wrong with either!! Yes Dune is pretty too!! Good luck!!

4. #34 Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2015
    Love it, congrats! I tried this one at the store when I was there on Friday, but in the pink (Dalia I think) and I almost melted. It's such perfection this bag, and works incredibly well also cross-body. This is SO on my wishlist... Enjoy!!!

5. The purse is so glamorous. Enjoy! :smile:

6. Lovely!!! Congrats!

7. Thank you!! Dahlia is such a pretty color!! I thought I would be too short wearing it crossbody but it is not too bad! LOL!

Thank you!!

8. awesome beauty! bog congratulations- looks wonderful on you!!

9. Gorgeous and sophisticated, enjoy her!

10. Heart, the bag looks amazing on you!!! :yahoo: Totally love it on you! It is great to see the bag on someone else than just me... :lolots::giggles:
    You know how I love the bag... Absolutely my favorite! Glad to be such enabler :lol:
    Big congrats on getting her, my twin!

11. Congrats my friend !!!!!! Enjoy !!! Cant wait to see your new DE bag too :smile:

12. Looking good congratulations.

13. Drooling.. Congrats!

14. What a gorgeous bag. It looks fab on you!

15. Beautiful choice, it looks awesome on you. Congrats!