Surgery Date Confirmed - My Consultation Story in SK

EMS99

Jul 20, 2020
Hi everyone! Been busy trying to look for the right clinic, and I wanted to share my experience once I go through every clinic in my list. After going through all the clinic and discussing it with my parents overseas and their Korean friend who has been helping me, I finally decided on which clinic I am having my surgery. I end up deciding going to all the first option which I mentioned in the previous thread : Banobagi, Regen, Opera, and Grand. I also visited VG and Nana as well. Honestly, I wanted to try out Banobagi, Regen, and Grand out myself before jumping into any conclusions, but I guess it was because of the reputation it's hard not to look at it too nicely plus the price was a bit too high. The overall atmosphere and vibe of VG, Nana, and Opera was nice, but it took me a while to choose between Nana and Opera. I really like both their results, so after careful consideration I decided to go with Opera. Anyway, I'm having my surgery next week Monday. Wish me luck~

Reactions: Mazikeen
Hi everyone! Been busy trying to look for the right clinic, and I wanted to share my experience once I go through every clinic in my list. After going through all the clinic and discussing it with my parents overseas and their Korean friend who has been helping me, I finally decided on which clinic I am having my surgery. I end up deciding going to all the first option which I mentioned in the previous thread : Banobagi, Regen, Opera, and Grand. I also visited VG and Nana as well. Honestly, I wanted to try out Banobagi, Regen, and Grand out myself before jumping into any conclusions, but I guess it was because of the reputation it's hard not to look at it too nicely plus the price was a bit too high. The overall atmosphere and vibe of VG, Nana, and Opera was nice, but it took me a while to choose between Nana and Opera. I really like both their results, so after careful consideration I decided to go with Opera. Anyway, I'm having my surgery next week Monday. Wish me luck~

when did you come to Korea?

Thanks for the update. May I ask why you crossed out VG?

I paid 1.5 million krw. The facility and food is was alright, but honestly don't really recommend unless you just really want to have the surgery so badly. It is really a waste of 14 days and the food is sort of similar to the cafeteria food bento during your school days lol

What was your criteria for choosing the clinics? Can you share information about the doctors you consulted with? I love that you’re sharing, but I feel there’s so much more to discuss.

I paid 1.5 million krw. The facility and food is was alright, but honestly don't really recommend unless you just really want to have the surgery so badly. It is really a waste of 14 days and the food is sort of similar to the cafeteria food bento during your school days lol
Hi! I’m going next month, any advice on what to bring to survive the quarantine? Is the hotel they put you at nice??