• Fashionphile's Very Merry Sale launched today and ends on Friday at 11:59pm EST! $100 off your order of $1,000+ with code MERRY100, $200 off your order of $2,000+ with code MERRY200, or $300 off your order of $3,000+ with code MERRY300! Click or tap here to shop and save!

Surgery buddies next year? Lets share our journey

bobamilktea

Sep 10, 2019
I am planning to go either (2022) January 3rd to 21st, so about 3 weeks (cause of studies)... but also considering March too. I was wanting to get a rhinoplasty (nasal obstruction correction, alar, bulbous nose +tip & cartilage for bridge height).
I am from Australia and was planning to go with my BF, would be cool if I had a surgery buddy so we can check out the clinics together. If you want to chat more, dm me on either KaoKaotalk (MisaMisa) or whatsapp?
hey! have you you already applied/gotten your visa? right now australians cannot travel to south korea for non-essential purposes apparently. or are you waiting to book your tickets until there is an announcement that south korea will let australians through their border? (which i think will happen since australia is opening up to SK from 1 dec)

misamisa997

Nov 9, 2021
hey! have you you already applied/gotten your visa? right now australians cannot travel to south korea for non-essential purposes apparently. or are you waiting to book your tickets until there is an announcement that south korea will let australians through their border? (which i think will happen since australia is opening up to SK from 1 dec)
Waiting for 1st of December, then will apply.

Reactions: bobamilktea

yumekocreamy

Feb 1, 2017
France
Since the quarantine shorten to 10 days I decided to prepare my travel too. I applied and receive K-eta document and I have a question is it possible to change the address of Airbnb/hotel at the airport or they will check and call the number ? Because I wrote the first guest house founded actually