Surgery Buddies 2022 in South Korea !

I wanna give the benefit of the doubt in case OP was too enthusiastic about offering help and they accidentally worded the post like a scammer/promoter...

But this -> "If you are planning to have surgery at the hospital where I worked, just go there and get a discount instead of paying all the money!"

Lmao, not suspicious at all. (sarcasm)

Last edited:
No no, I am not going to mock OP. Because I have been there, and tried to start up something and have had people laugh at me for it. And then I tried this and that and worked at it non stop.

I was simply asking myself if I should approach her and well, factually, there are alarm bells.

Maybe if you have a website and or some instagram page to show you are legitimate, it would help a lot.

And your information about when to visit is very useful, so it appears your intentions are pure.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm also looking for plastic surgery chat and this comes across super tempting cause I don't want to be going alone. Wanted to ask if you'd know of any group chat to join? Am looking at doing my eyes in jun/jul this year in korea (but I'm not from Korea) and am desperately trying to find a like minded group

Reactions: bluehart119
Hello?

Let me briefly introduce myself.
I am currently living in Korea.
I’ve worked in plastic surgery for 10 years.
10 years ago, when I was working in plastic surgery, patients told me about this forum.

While working in plastic surgery, I’ve done translations for foreign patients, and during their recovery period, I recommended some interesting things to do in Seoul. On my days off, I often traveled to Seoul with patients and ate together.
It was fun back then, but since then, I’ve been working in the office instead.
Such as email counseling, hotel reservation, paper work, etc.
I’ve been hanging out with my patients, and I miss the time when I could help them with my poor English skills.

And now I’m in the Airbnb business since I left plastic surgery 3 years ago.
It’s been a long time since I’ve been to the forum
There aren’t as many posts as there used to be TT
I think the number of posts has decreased a lot since Corona.
And people look into Realself a lot.

There are currently self-isolation and visa problems in Korea due to Corona, but I think there are still quite a few people who visit Korea for plastic surgery this year.
Many people want to visit Korea for plastic surgery, but they probably won’t be able to come because of Corona and visa problems.

When I visited the forum and created my own ID after a long time, I wondered:
Is there anyone going to need my help?
Although I am not good at English, I have experience in translating foreign patients and helping them a lot during the recovery process after surgery.

I came up with the first post amid concerns like “is there anything I can do to help patients on behalf of their families?”, “Can I be their Korean friend and help adjust the surgery cost during consultation?”, “Can we find hospital information together?”.

If you are coming to Korea alone, please contact me.
For those who are looking for hospitals, I’m not sure if I can help.
If you are having surgery at the hospital where I worked, there are several places where you can register as a friend of an employee and receive a big discount.
If you are planning to have surgery at the hospital where I worked, just go there and get a discount instead of paying all the money!
Or we can share methods and tips to get the surgery cheaper.
There are so many good plastic surgery clinics/hospitals which is not famous to Foriengers because they don't do marketing.
Also there are so many informations about promotion and very honest price too.

My Kakaotalk ID is bubble2020

Please feel free to contact me.
We can go shopping together when you get here!
I was born in Korea, I have been living here for over 30 years, and I speak Korean well, so I think I can be of some help.
It will be happy to me and thank you so much to visit my country from overseas and trust Korean Doctors.

++ In Korea, April, May and June is very good to do surgery and visit Korea because the weather is so good and Sep. and Oct. is good too :smile:
I strongly recommend this season.
Also it is not busy season in Plastic Surgery Clinic/Hospital, it will be easy to book your reservation than Dec and Jan.

If you come to Korea in March to May, why don't we hang out?! Please kakao me :smile:
Hello! I am planning on coming to SK from the U.S Next month or in May. My surgery is scheduled for May but with the new update to quarantine, I'm hoping to come at the end of this month. Do you have what's app? I would love to connect with you.

Hello! I am planning on coming to SK from the U.S Next month or in May. My surgery is scheduled for May but with the new update to quarantine, I'm hoping to come at the end of this month. Do you have what's app? I would love to connect with you.
Hi, i have kakao :smile: do you have kakao ? Mine is bubble2020
Thank you

Hello, I'm also looking for plastic surgery chat and this comes across super tempting cause I don't want to be going alone. Wanted to ask if you'd know of any group chat to join? Am looking at doing my eyes in jun/jul this year in korea (but I'm not from Korea) and am desperately trying to find a like minded group

Hi there! I'm also planning to have surgery in SK, and I'm coming alone. Do you have whatsapp or IG?