Suprise from hubby....!!

brendating

<3 <3 <3
Feb 2, 2007
I have been wanting my first Chanel for a while and now that there is a new store opened near me, I have been checking out this forum for what to buy! :confused1:

My hubby suprised me today as he noticed I have been checking out the Chanel forum everynight...but not knowing what to buy! And he knows I have been wanting a Chanel something for a while!!!! :okay:

Can someone tell me the name of his wallet!? Is this from the winter collection??

Brenda

Attachments

• DSC03297.JPG
    DSC03297.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 877
awww hunny! i have the same wallet but in the flap version, yours is the tri-fold. it's from f/w collection, don't you just love the patent metallic red? reminds me of the guerlain christmas edition lipstick i got for my mommy last year! you have a fab DH!! ;) enjoy the wallet!!

awww hunny! i have the same wallet but in the flap version, yours is the tri-fold. it's from f/w collection, don't you just love the patent metallic red? reminds me of the guerlain christmas edition lipstick i got for my mommy last year! you have a fab DH!! ;) enjoy the wallet!!

Cool would u mind taking a photo of yours please?!

pretty!!! very christmassy :P
attachment.php