Superwarm leggings

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can anyone make a recommendation?

2. i don't know if they're warm at all, but I've heard super good reveiws about Folk leggings.

3. Aren't Waldorf Tights/leggings supposed to be really good quality & warm?

Also- you could try layering leggings =) Idk if it would look good, but I'd be warm =)

4. American Apparel! They make winter leggings and they're actually pretty warm - much thicker than regular ones!

5. I too recommend American Apparel "winter" leggings. They are kinda long on me (but I've got short legs) but they are so warm and thick that I don't mind the extra length.

6. I bought some thick cashmere leggings from Kenneth Cole a bit back.. I haven't had a chance to wear them yet but I imagine they will probably be pretty warm. Kenneth Cole was having a sale on everything, 44% off I think. I am not sure if they are still. Good luck!

7. I think the hard tail leggings are pretty thick and warm if you don't mind the fold-over waist.