Supernatural Season 6

:yes:

LOL! I didn't think the first episode this season was good at all. I really hope it gets alot better and the show goes out with a bang rather than a whisper.

I just looked up the soundtrack for this show and it is not what I thought it would be. It is the actual background music not all the good older songs dean likes to listen to. I am not buying it.

I'll be honest, I would watch this show if it was just Sam and Dean sitting there reading the phone book.
It would help if they were shirtless and/or carrying shotguns and pistols.

Last edited:
I just looked up the soundtrack for this show and it is not what I thought it would be. It is the actual background music not all the good older songs dean likes to listen to. I am not buying it.

Doh! I guess I am not surprised. I don't think they could get the licensing for the classic rock stuff Dean rocks out to.

I only loved the last 3 minutes last night. The whole time I was watching I was thinking they should be together already or this season is going to be a major failure. You could tell Dean was already much happier going off again. He was just a shadow of himself living with that chick and her son.

The second episode was really boring - worst than the first. One thing good about it was at the very end. I have a good feeling third episode should pick up! lol

LOVED IT!!
I was LOLing at "I was kickin' your ass" and the other great one liners.
So happy to have the "real" Dean and Cas back.

It was interesting to see how Hell changed Sam and how fatherhood changed Dean. It's like they switched roles a bit.

And thank you for whoever decided to show Sam working out...yummy.

cass = bad @ss!! :biggrin:

and i was yelling at the screen at the end of the second epi (when dean was taking the cover off) i was telling him to get his jacket...literally, i was yelling..lol.

i can't wait for this friday!

i was sad that sam's car went bye bye...it was hot, but not as hot as she is.....mmmmmmm

The fourth episode was the best (Bobby was very hilarious!) but the rest kind of stinks so far - maybe it's the verbal interactions between Dean and Sam. I still think it's a bit forced.

I thought it was just me, but I guess that this season has taken a "Buffy". Oh well at least I can mute the sound and replay the scene of Sam with no shirt on...

I thought this week's episode was much better. It seems a bit disjointed from the first two episodes though.
And sweet mother of God! The montage of Sammy working out :nuts::sweatdrop::drool::faint:

yeah, i could have stood to see more of my boys and the car....but i guess they are trying to fill in some of the blanks.

it's good that bobby got his soul back and his legs.

i want to know who brought sam back...and the grandpappy. they are up to something and i want to know what it is....