Supermodel Documentry: About Face on HBO

I'm sure Carmen has had work too, but it looks damn good. Her face isn't pulled tight, her lips aren't big, eyes aren't wide open, etc.
Carmen didn't try to change her features. What she said about fixing the ceiling if it were to fall down is indicative of her cosmetic surgery. She's putting things that fell... back.

Christie Brinkley and a few others changed their features and I'm guessing they did it on purpose.

I guess when Cindy sells her skincare line she forgets her interview where she admits she's been botoxing since she was 27.

Now it's painfully obvious she's had fillers, eye lifts and the eye lift does not look good. Eeks.

She was looking good for awhile there too.

I'm sure w Christie it's much more an issue than being an aging model .. She's had an unattractive man dump her for another women, been divorced several times so I'm sure it's effected her self esteem a smidge. It would to a normal woman can you imagine to someone in the public eye known for being beautiful ? Harder to keep up when you are beautiful than when you are average.

The part I don't get is why everyone is so inquisitive if so and so had anything done? So what? That in-depth analysis of someone's private business is beyond weird. If you are making millions with your face, you'd damn sure invest in it more than average woman will, isn't it obvious?

Harder to keep up when you are beautiful than when you are average.
Exactly.

Yeah guess no one is giving her $10k to get out of bed anymore :smile:

Isabella R has aged but still looks good, but what the heck is up with the men's suits! She's to elegant for that.

What was up with that, she totally looked like a man. That was horrible!
She has a such a beautiful face and I love her personality. She seems so honest about things. I think genes plays a factor in her face, aging etc. Her Mom had lovely skin...porcelain and flawless. I love the comment she made about how her mother did not look like a woman of 30, that back then the young woman wanted to look like like elegant mature women. I always found that curious too....same with the men of that era.

Eileen Ford....her saying toke and reefer...HILARIOUS!!!!![/QUOTE]

Priceless!!

She admitted to the work....she said years ago someone basically scraped off her entire face (Yikes)..

I am thinking it might have been a very rudimentary dermabrasion

I think Kim Alexis looks so dowdy and soccer mom looking now. As far as aging she looks ok but she has no style anymore.

The part I don't get is why everyone is so inquisitive if so and so had anything done? So what? That in-depth analysis of someone's private business is beyond weird. If you are making millions with your face, you'd damn sure invest in it more than average woman will, isn't it obvious?

Exactly.
You just missed the whole point...no one is saying they should not or can't get work, or even that there is something wrong with it....What we are saying is that when they blantantly LIE about it it just makes it worse....Of course you don't have to go around advertising to everyone you've had work, but when it's obvious, you're not fooling anyone...also I've found the ones who are honest or at least admit to it, aren't hounded about it.

Yeah guess no one is giving her $10k to get out of bed anymore :smile:

What was up with that, she totally looked like a man. That was horrible!
She has a such a beautiful face and I love her personality. She seems so honest about things. I think genes plays a factor in her face, aging etc. Her Mom had lovely skin...porcelain and flawless. I love the comment she made about how her mother did not look like a woman of 30, that back then the young woman wanted to look like like elegant mature women. I always found that curious too....same with the men of that era.

Eileen Ford....her saying toke and reefer...HILARIOUS!!!!![/QUOTE]

Priceless!!
The 'blue-blood' model...she apparently was out there....she was pretty in her modeling days too, but didn't age as well.

I am thinking it might have been a very rudimentary dermabrasion

I think Kim Alexis looks so dowdy and soccer mom looking now. As far as aging she looks ok but she has no style anymore.

So Christie Brinkley complained people call her a "former Super Model"...

She was never a super model. Cindy, Naomi, Paulina and more, were super models. They did runway and print. Seeing them walk the catwalk was a joy to behold. They were Vogue cover models too, even Naomi who forgets. But I remember.

Christie Brinkley never did runway, she was a Sports Illustrated, one dimensional, gorgeous bikini style model with some later Cover Girls contracts. She had one look. California babe. Like Kate Upton today.

I wish people would limit the usage of 'super model' to where it really applies.

So Christie Brinkley complained people call her a "former Super Model"...

She was never a super model. Cindy, Naomi, Paulina and more, were super models. They did runway and print. Seeing them walk the catwalk was a joy to behold. They were Vogue cover models too, even Naomi who forgets. But I remember.

Christie Brinkley never did runway, she was a Sports Illustrated, one dimensional, gorgeous bikini style model with some later Cover Girls contracts. She had one look. California babe. Like Kate Upton today.

I wish people would limit the usage of 'super model' to where it really applies.

Isn't this the truth! "the super models" can be counted on two hands and the fashion world will never forget the holy trinity - Linda, Naomi and Christie