SUPERFLEAS...they are not dying

My sister's to dogs had these superfleas recently....they laughed in the face of Frontline and Advantage, poor dogs were in such a state. Anyway, something called Practic did the trick, as did a liberal spray of Acclaim around the house. Good luck - I'm scratching as I type this, just thinking about them.

Wow...thanks, everyone, for the great responses! I am getting ready to do a citrus shampoo bath, and I think the Capstar is a great idea, as is the fogging if I can find a place down here that sells stuff that will work. (We relocated and I don't know much about area resources, but had a great place back home that sold to professionals AND the public...I may call them to see if they can ship.)

I use Comfortis on both our dogs.. and haven't seen 1 single flea since we started over a year ago. Along with that.. I'd suggest the flea bomb idea as well... gluck!

I do a two treatment approach for all of my pets. For the dog I use Frontline Plus or Advantage along with Comfortis every three weeks in summer. For the cats I use Advantage or Revolution once per month with the occasional Capstar tablet if I still see fleas.