Super Savers Reveal!!

Jan 13, 2011
Today I was at my local Value Village or Savers as some know it and my eye caught this fabulous find!!

Whats funny is that I looked in the case when I first got there and it wasn't in there but on my way out I looked again and they had placed new things out and I had to have this......

Ok so here it is.......Ms. Bleecker Compact Clutch Wallet. $19.99 plus 20% off coupon = $15.99

Attachments

• wallet 002.JPG
    wallet 002.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 1,086
  • wallet 003.JPG
    wallet 003.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 1,082
  • wallet 006.JPG
    wallet 006.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 1,076
  • wallet 001.JPG
    wallet 001.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 1,076
The outside is a little scratched but thats the nature of the leather. The inside is as clean as a whistle!! The tattersall lining is completely clean even in the change compartment!! It is such a cute wallet that has a nice vintage look to it. I couldn't believe somebody took it to value village!!! But heyyyyy lucky me!

Gorgeous find and at a great price! I have picked up a few wallets in my searches by not many and that one is a real gem, congratulations!

The very first Coach wallet that I bought (and still love!) is a black bleecker checkbook wallet with tattersall lining. Bleecker is a great line and they are terrific wallets, congratulations!