Super Savers Reveal!!

Thank you for the tip!! Did you apply the oxy-clean gel directly to the problem areas on the leather?? Also do I just purchase a net sweater bag in the cleaning isle of the grocery store? Or do you think it would be fine if I just put it in either a coach dustbag or a pillowcase to save the expense of buying a sweater bag?

I put the oxy-clean directly onto the leather and rubbed it in just before I put it in the washer. I don't know if it helped but it didn't seem to hurt it!

I usually buy net lingerie and/or sweater bags at JoAnn Fabrics and use them for machine washing delicate items, but I am sure that a pillowcase would work just fine.

My Tory Burch wallet is a bright orange color so I washed it by itself. If it was a darker color I might have put a couple of other dark leather items into bags and washed them all at the same time.

I have used woolite to wash leather goods before and it worked fine. I do like the leather therapy laundry solution but it makes my washing machine smell like leather conditioner and I don't want my clothes to smell like that! I always run an empty rinse load afterwards just to get the odor out of my washer. Good luck!