Super Quick Mini Pochette?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Will my monstrosity of keys fit? I'm 95% sure they wont fit in either the normal damier cles or the larger vernis pouch

tn[1].jpg

2. Yes i think it will altho it might bulge ..

3. What about the regular size pochette???? I think they would fit in that!!!!

4. I also want some slg in a vernis, either pomme or amarante, trying to think of a good reason. My wish list keeps growing and growing but my money tree wont!

5. Yea, I keep forgetting to water my money tree. Either that or someone always comes to steal it in the middle of the night. :shrugs:

6. They will fit.

7. If you harvest your money tree more often than recommended, it will stunt its growth. LOL!

8. Are you close to a store? Just go in there and check if they do.

9. I think it will as the mini pouchette is very roomy

10. It will fit. I can put an iPhone and ZCP in it. Keys are not problem. It is not that small at all.

11. These will fit in a mini pochette.

12. I never put my keys inside - just let them hang off the outside like a keychain and use the inside for cards and bills.