SUPER PISSED about meeting someone off KIJIJI

misschanel28

Jun 5, 2009
I'm FURIOUS!!! I met someone off of Kijiji today to sell a Coach bag and after he examined it thoroughly, he said it was fake. I wanted to CURSE at him!!!!
:cursing:
What a moron! :lecture:My bag is totally authenticate because I bought it myself at the Coach outlet.

I just wanted to vent....I hate morons!!!!!!! ARGHHH!!!!! He totally wasted my time!!

Was it because there was no gold barcode or microchip in the handle?

(sorry... making fun of another thread that was going around)

I'm sorry you had to deal with that. URRRRGGGHHH

did you have any receipt or tags...i mean, yes, he was a moron, but still, could you have proved its authenticity otherwise? perhaps if you told him the style number on the creed was the same as the style number of the bag? or he could take it here and have it authenticated LOL

Another someone just wasteing peoples time. If he dosen't know enough to be able to authenticate himself he has NO BUSINESS buying off of Craigs list!!! I'm sure he was waiting for you to cut him a "deal." What a JOKE!!!

Another someone just wasteing peoples time. If he dosen't know enough to be able to authenticate himself he has NO BUSINESS buying off of Craigs list!!! I'm sure he was waiting for you to cut him a "deal." What a JOKE!!!

I agree!! I don't buy off Ebay or Craig's list yet because I'm still a newbie so sometimes it's hard for me to tell by looking, so I just refuse to buy from those sites until I get better at authenticating.