super newbie to CL.. some help on gazelle

anika01

O.G.
Oct 21, 2009
Hi Ladies!

this is my very first post here in CL..
at first, i never knew i'd be drawn to pretty and expensive shoes.. but then i figured, there should always be a first for anything..

anyhoo, just want to ask your comments on my very first CL venture..
i put up an offer on a pre-owned CL Gazelle Flats in Camel... is $170 a good price for this shoe? It's worn but you can still see a lot of 'red' on the sole.. :smile:

also, i've never tried CL shoe before.. (i guess, i always get intimated).. i'm a true size 6.. does this particular shoe run true to size?

Thanks very much in advance!!!! :smile::smile::smile:

seriousLe

Apr 26, 2011
I think that's a good price... Does it include shipping as well?

I just bought the Rosella flats online for just over $500.
I tried them on in store first and actually wnt up half a size to a 6.5. Actually, a 6.5 may be my true size for flats. When I used to buy flats at Aldo, a 6 was a bit tight and I always had to stretch it out, but a 7 was too big. I think I'm just normally a 6 for heels. So if you went with your size in flats, I think it should be ok.
Also, since the flats are pre-owned, the previous owner may have helped you a bit to stretch them out.

Happy to help!

anika01

O.G.
Oct 21, 2009
Yup it includes shipping! :smile:
I'm very excited as this is the most expensive shoes i've ever bought in my life... (so far!) :P

i actually just swung by Saks Fifth here in NYC during my lunch break to try on some CLs to actually determine my size..
i tried the rosella, and they're beautiful! i'm sure you love yours!.. and it think i know what you mean with going half size up! coz that's exactly how i felt too when i was trying them on!

the SA said he could have their shoe guy lift the something..anyway, i didn't pay much attention..

I think that's a good price... Does it include shipping as well?

I just bought the Rosella flats online for just over $500.
I tried them on in store first and actually wnt up half a size to a 6.5. Actually, a 6.5 may be my true size for flats. When I used to buy flats at Aldo, a 6 was a bit tight and I always had to stretch it out, but a 7 was too big. I think I'm just normally a 6 for heels. So if you went with your size in flats, I think it should be ok.
Also, since the flats are pre-owned, the previous owner may have helped you a bit to stretch them out.

Happy to help!