Super mini dionysus

pieceofcake00

Jan 21, 2020
I recently purchased a gucci super mini dionysus in the canvas print. I don't carry much on a day to day basis, just my cardholder, lip balm eyedrops, car keys and handcream. Will this tiny bag fit everything I need? Any input would be great from those who have the bag !!

I recently purchased a gucci super mini dionysus in the canvas print. I don't carry much on a day to day basis, just my cardholder, lip balm eyedrops, car keys and handcream. Will this tiny bag fit everything I need? Any input would be great from those who have the bag !!

Yes I believe it will hold the items you listed. I have seen it (my friend has one). Further, I have a super mini Sylvie and my super mini would hold all the items you listed.

omg I watched this! Super informative :smile: How do you like the bag now that you've had it for a while?

Thank you! I‘m glad it‘s a helpful video :smile: I do still like it, especially in summer it was a great bag because I absolutely HATE carrying a big bag when it‘s hot. I just feel like a big bag sticks to my body and makes me feel even hotter. So it was great in summer when I only carried a few things.

In winter I probably won‘t wear it as much because it can‘t carry tissues and it‘s quite cold here so my nose is always running :lol:

Reactions: pieceofcake00