Super limited release! Instant reveal!

This is the Alma BB in tropical rose epi. Wanted the Alma PM but none of the SAs (and I called around) knows if it will really come out although there is a SKU for it. Waitlisted for that and the Felicie. That too is unknown whether it will really launch although there is a SKU. More pics when I get home!

I feel like the PM is more like a real bag and this is more of a child size version lol. But the SA said it might be too loud in PM. So maybe it's better in a small dose.
I too agree the PM is more of a real bag and the bb is child sized, but since this is loud it is probably is better in a small size. It is so very pretty, I'm sure you'll get used to the size!

I just got home from my local LV and looked at that exact bag!! I went in thinking I'd love it but both my husband and the SA said it was too "loud"...and that I did't need it based on the fact that I have the alma bb in turquoise in both vernis and epi. They made me doubt how much I liked it.....so I got the Victorine wallet in that print instead. I think I still like it though! Should I have gotten it?? It looks great on you. Are you having doubts about the purchase?

Picked this up today at 5th avenue. Supposedly super limited and won't be restocked. This is the photo at the store. More to come later.

congrats !!!! Looks super pretty on you !!! I am so excited for all the new stuff coming out :smile: Did you happen to see the new Totem charm ? Its the round monogram one with the LV symbol in pink and white ? I was hoping the US would get this one as UK has it already on there site .
BTW , I LOVE your EE Alma PM . I almost bought this one a few years back . Its such a pretty color :smile: