Super LIMITED EDITION for Chinese NY (Feb 10)

Just got word from my dearest SA, Marie at the Bal store in City Center (Vegas) that Balenciaga is releasing an insanely LIMITED EDITION COLLECTION FOR CHINESE NEW YEAR.

Black and Cranberry City, Part Time, Envelope Clutch

A total of 55 pieces will be available in the ENTIRE U.S.
The collection is retail exclusive, meaning ONLY sold through the boutiques.

The collection's colors are black and beautiful deep cranberry.
The styles are City, Part Time, and Envelope Clutch.
The hardware will be hammered/textured shiny silver hardware.
Hardware style will be in the classic style (with tassels).
Hardware will NOT be giant (G12).
The leather is "nappa"...guessing that it will be smoother texture but the announcement says it will be soft.

Here is the announcement with the swatches and details.
The cranberry looks like a deep rich beautiful and very wearable red.
Which Bal red does cranberry most closely resemble? Any guesses?

8442721459_d7797a6009_b.jpg
Hi I think I just bought one of these purses on eBay but I can't see the pictures in the thread. I want to make sure this bag is real because it was expensive for eBay. Could you please reload the pictures and any other information that you may have. I will post the link to the bag on eBay below. Thank you!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/310782716168?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Ellen :smile:

Hi I think I just bought one of these purses on eBay but I can't see the pictures in the thread. I want to make sure this bag is real because it was expensive for eBay. Could you please reload the pictures and any other information that you may have. I will post the link to the bag on eBay below. Thank you!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/310782716168?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Ellen :smile:

Based on the photos, it looks like the one to me. Seller is reputable and the price is not surprising. This collection was EXTREMELY limited, so you have a rare bird. Congratulations!

Oooooh .. nice catch (how did that slip by me??? :lol:). Yup, most definitely the very, very limited edition .. and agree with *S*, super-duper rare!

Based on the photos, it looks like the one to me. Seller is reputable and the price is not surprising. This collection was EXTREMELY limited, so you have a rare bird. Congratulations!

Thank you so much! Sorry for the late reply... I haven't been on here in a long time. But I appreciate it and love my red special edition b bag!!!