Super important question here!!! Please advise.

1. As you know I am going to LV on Friday to try several bags on. I am using my secret CC that has no finance charges until April '07.

Tennessee sales tax is between 9.25 and 9.75, I don't know what the new boutique/ Nashville charges (sales tax).

Anyway, since eLux charges sales tax in Tennessee. If I buy on eLux and have my sister in laws information in the account and have it sent to her in Georgia, only billed to me, will I have to pay sales tax? It would be like she is ordering it but I am paying for it.

I just feel myself getting a little greedy with what all I want to get, so every penny that I can "save" will help.

THANKS!!

2. You could do that, but check to make sure you can have a different billing and shipping address. Some places will only ship to the Bill to address and not let the order through if there is a different ship address.

3. Yes, if you have it shipped to Georgia you will not pay tax. That is exactly what I did this summer to avoid tax.

4. Thanks gals!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice