Super High Waisted Skinny Jeans

loserxstar

O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
Bay Area, CA
i wouldn't do it. i think less than 1% of women can pull off that look. also, it's not really an every day type of style.. so i'm not even sure where the women out there that can successfully pull off the look would wear something like this to.

LisaG719

Living life...
O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
Oregon
i wouldn't do it. i think less than 1% of women can pull off that look. also, it's not really an every day type of style.. so i'm not even sure where the women out there that can successfully pull off the look would wear something like this to.
I can not agree more. :yes:

juu_b

<3
O.G.
Oct 4, 2007
Canada
i wouldnt do it either.. its a trend thats not made for everyone.. and personally i dont think it looks that great in general. jmo : )

J Star

O.G.
Feb 15, 2006
Socal
if you can rock it then do it. Very few people can wear skinny jeans and if can wear the high waisted skinny jeans I am sooo jealous:P

Leefi

Balenciaga Convert
Jul 27, 2007
London/Berlin
i think this can look awesome!! you don't even have to be super skinny. if you're curvy in the "right places" this will look very 40's/50's hot!!

Mar 17, 2007
Definitely would not accentuate my body at all. It would look funny and be up to my boob and have my tummy popping out into a bubble. Looks kinda old fashioned imo. It's funny because my friend and I were discussing it the other day lol

lv-lover

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
Too extreme for me...the combination of those too trends is too much! I really like the buttons on those pants though.

pippop

O.G.
Mar 7, 2006
Nope, don't like the look. Even on very tall, leggy people I think it looks weird.