Super High Waisted Skinny Jeans

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i wouldn't do it. i think less than 1% of women can pull off that look. also, it's not really an every day type of style.. so i'm not even sure where the women out there that can successfully pull off the look would wear something like this to.

2. I can not agree more. :yes:

3. Urban outfitters has a better looking pair. I would not go for the look with the ones at top shop.

4. i wouldnt do it either.. its a trend thats not made for everyone.. and personally i dont think it looks that great in general. jmo : )

5. if you can rock it then do it. Very few people can wear skinny jeans and if can wear the high waisted skinny jeans I am sooo jealous:P

6. I'm not really a fan of it.

7. i think this can look awesome!! you don't even have to be super skinny. if you're curvy in the "right places" this will look very 40's/50's hot!!

8. i'm not a fan of the high waisted look...makes my thighs look even more out of proportion lol

9. :yes:

10. i really like it! but the style is very limiting for certain body types only.

11. Definitely would not accentuate my body at all. It would look funny and be up to my boob and have my tummy popping out into a bubble. Looks kinda old fashioned imo. It's funny because my friend and I were discussing it the other day lol

12. Too extreme for me...the combination of those too trends is too much! I really like the buttons on those pants though.

13. No-go...too extreme for me.

14. Nope, don't like the look. Even on very tall, leggy people I think it looks weird.