Super happy with my first RM (spring) bag

I was always on the LV forum but with all the price increases I started looking at RM and Michael Kors bags. I first thought that the Affair looked like a cheap knockoff Chanel bag but after awhile I changed my mind and certainly after seeing this color. It's called 'skylight blue' and is perfect for spring/summer. It's a tiny bit more purple than you can notice from the pictures. Love the smell of the leather and the drawstring bag is too cute. I'm hooked!
SOOOO cute...what a perfect combo of colors...the leather and the hardware. Looks super. I just LOVE that lining.

Is it bad to want a new bag...just for the lining? :smile:

The combo is very pretty. I love the black and white confetti(I call it that) lining. I am not a big fan of the geo print lining. I am glad black and blue polka dots are gone it looked ok in some bags like my black affair but when I got my neon pink 5 zip it bugged me to no end. I ended up having to sell that bag. I also liked the green leopard surprisingly even though I an not a fan of green. My favorite has to be the birds lining.

Love the colour!!!!! *squeals* and the inner lining!! Is it just me or does everybody else notices the lining and somehow buys the bag according to their favorite lining???

I love the new lining hands down. So much better than the blue leopard prints *irks*

I'm with you, wasn't really a fan of the leopard lining. I liked the black polka dots one though and this one is really pretty! It contrasts this bag really well!