Super Fast Reveal of Super Cute Bag!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. CB, i'm shocked - a girl should NEVER let her batteries run out. :graucho:

(ps - glad you got it -- it looks fabooo on you!)

2. WoW A huge Congrats!!!!! Spectacular Bag!!!!! :yahoo:I have never seen that!!!!! Ever!!! I loooove everything, leather, closure (big wow), and the shoulder strap!!! Really a terrific treasure to own!!! I am so glad it went to someone who will care for it!!

3. That bag's not "cute", it's drop-dead GORGEOUS! What a fabulous, classic and timeless handbag. I ADORE vintage Hermes (it does a LOT more for me than these new almost-"it"-bags coming out for Fall 2008) - they are works of art and craftsmanship.

Don't you adore the agneau lining? While in LA, I saw a vintage Hermes with that - soft as a baby's bottom.

What a find!!! Enjoy this beauty!!!

4. Beautiful! Gorgeous and unique bag that looks so very Hermes!

5. It's fabulous, and you are, too! What a find!

6. It´s perfection! Congrats CB!

7. All I can say is- Wow!!:drool: Congrats CB!!!!

8. :party: CONGRATULATIONS CobaltBlu!!! :drinkup:

Vintage H is so chic and you wear the bag so well!

9. That bag is gorgeous, CB! The hardware is so clever.

10. Wow CB, love it! :tup: Congrats on a gorgeous, unique stunner! :yahoo:

11. ITA India hit it exactly! Came back this am to drool some more:drool:

I think you should take this to the gallery with you and put it on display as a work of art!

12. Congratulations! It's gorgeous. :smile:

13. Congratulations! It's a beautiful bag. I too have a casual lifestyle, but I would love to have a dressy clutch. Maybe someday.......when all my Birkin dreams have been fulfilled.

14. That's a very unique-looking bag! Congratulations!

15. what a beauty!
    congratulations!!!!!!