Super Fast Reveal of Super Cute Bag!!!

Stupid question, how does it open? The lock doesn't have to come each time does it? It's a snap or something?

Well, the battery died just as I got to that part....

The front of the "lock" slides down, and there is a double prong part (this is disguised as the top "loop" of the lock) that lifts out. Its ingenious, actually....

I will get photos asap....I feel really badly about that, because its pretty confusing to explain...but oh so Hermes-clever, IYKWIM!!

attachment.php

oooh forgot to crop out the feet....sorry!!! LOL :P:P

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• lock2.JPG
    lock2.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 252
  • lock3.JPG
    lock3.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 250
  • lock5.JPG
    lock5.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 253
Congrats, CB, it's a beautiful classic, do you know how old it is and when this style last was offered?

This is 1987.....

And you know what else....
It is lined in agneau...and it really doesnt look like it has ever had anything in it....

There is a zipper compartment on one side, and two open compartments like in the kelly on the front...there is also a very front section that looks like you could put papers or tickets in it. So, there are two compartments, one gusseted and one flat.

A thousand pardons about the batteries.....

CB, you look great, don't mind the feet, lol! I love the way hardware was both beautiful and clever in old days (more like an integral part of the design), I've noticed this on my vintage, unfortunately non-H, bags. Also, the vintage H silver bracelet I have has the best lock ever, one that can actually be easily closed w one hand.