Super Fast Dr B

asianjade

O.G.
Dec 20, 2009
Hi, Few days ago I asked for advice on which color to choose and after placing my order, it was cancelled within 30 mins. Long story short, the company finally honor the sale to me. I placed my order again on Monday and when I came home today I saw a parcel sitting on the staircase. My Fendi has arrived. :yahoo:

I opened the box and I was surpised , there is a beautiful bright yellow box inside the box. She is inside the beautiful yellow box. OMG..she is huge yet so light, leather so soft, and the shoulder strap is very comfortable. She is the biggest bag that I ever had. The picture was taken by the cell phone, so you really cannot see the real color.

I want to thanks mzedith for giving me so much information on Fendi's bag. :biggrin:

Attachments

• Femdo Dr B clear2.jpg
    Femdo Dr B clear2.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 156
  • Fendi Dr B clear1.jpg
    Fendi Dr B clear1.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 129
  • Fendi Dust Bag.jpg
    Fendi Dust Bag.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 265
  • Fendi Dr B 1.jpg
    Fendi Dr B 1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 145
  • Fendi Yellow Box.jpg
    Fendi Yellow Box.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 273
Hi, Few days ago I asked for advice on which color to choose and after placing my order, it was cancelled within 30 mins. Long story short, the company finally honor the sale to me. I placed my order again on Monday and when I came home today I saw a parcel sitting on the staircase. My Fendi has arrived. :yahoo:

I opened the box and I was surpised , there is a beautiful bright yellow box inside the box. She is inside the beautiful yellow box. OMG..she is huge yet so light, leather so soft, and the shoulder strap is very comfortable. She is the biggest bag that I ever had. The picture was taken by the cell phone, so you really cannot see the real color.

I want to thanks mzedith for giving me so much information on Fendi's bag. :biggrin:

i am so glad it all worked out. i love the bag, and the color is amazing.
i was blown away by how light it was for such a big bag. and the leather is super soft. love the texture.

congrads!!!!!