Super Fakes...You will Not believe this !

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone, I was just looking on google for pics of the Panda cles. I found a pic and clicked on it, it lead me to a site called PISA which only sells designer items (mostly LV) at 1st I thought WOW another real LV site (only because of the stuff its selling)...but then I thought NO only Eluxury sell real LV online. So this site sells things that really are Super Fake and I mean Super. I think this site is awful...I bet some peopl buy stuff and think its real. They sell bags and accessories for near enough the same price as LV. Here is a list of some stuff :throwup: they even sell the LV paper weight and all VIP items

* All cherise range
    * everything Panda
    * the V collection
    * antigua
    * vernis
    * Damier
    * All Limited edition LV gifts...including the paper weight
    * all rare discontinued and limited edition
    * watches, rings and pendants
    * LV cup

: P I S A :

2. PISA is a second hand shop in Hong Kong..

This may have been more appropriate in the authenticate this sticky, so I shall be closing. :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice