Super excited! Just ordered my first city bag

Slink2015

Sep 6, 2016
Hi! I’ve never owned anything from balenciaga before. A few years ago, I had my eye on the city bag, but it was not in my budget. Now, with the prices lower on the secondhand market, I decided to get one from fashionphile to make sure I loved it before spending any full price kind of money for anything. Also, I have 2 kids under 2, and didn’t want to feel like I’d have to baby the bag for fear of it getting ruined.

I’m super excited to finally have my own city bag coming, and the price was right for me. I know people say the city bag is out of style or not popular anymore, but it’s still a silhouette I love/my dream bag, so I can’t wait for it to arrive.

Also, anything I should know about maintaining the lambskin, or is it pretty low maintenance?

35CE59A2-FB1D-4396-B13D-0BCAE57F0EF2.png

Hi! I’ve never owned anything from balenciaga before. A few years ago, I had my eye on the city bag, but it was not in my budget. Now, with the prices lower on the secondhand market, I decided to get one from fashionphile to make sure I loved it before spending any full price kind of money for anything. Also, I have 2 kids under 2, and didn’t want to feel like I’d have to baby the bag for fear of it getting ruined.

I’m super excited to finally have my own city bag coming, and the price was right for me. I know people say the city bag is out of style or not popular anymore, but it’s still a silhouette I love/my dream bag, so I can’t wait for it to arrive.

Also, anything I should know about maintaining the lambskin, or is it pretty low maintenance?

View attachment 4952341

It's beautiful! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Congratulations on your first City! :yahoo:

• Love
Reactions: RT1

View attachment 4952341
Congratulations, I'm sure you'll love it !! I'm loving mine and I find them to be sturdier than I thought as well as so very classic and beautiful, ENJOY !!!

Reactions: Slink2015

View attachment 4952341